Working after Graduation

Go to Body
All Search in Site

Working after Graduation

Working after Graduation

Working after Graduation


Our students have received degree of various major in US as belows:                   

Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, English, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing,

Computer Science, aeronautics and Aviation, Game Programming, Game Art, Design, Music,

Early Childhood Education, Mathematics Education, Communication, Biology, Sport Management,

Fashion Merchandising, Hospitality Management, etc.,Master Deegrees and Dr. Degrees.


There are many options available to you once you have completed your studies in the USA. You may choose to:

·  Return to your home country armed with a globally recognized degree or diploma and invaluable international work experience.

·  Continue your studies in the USA for advanced credentials.

·  Gain additional work experience in the USA.


Stay in the United States after Graduation

Gaining valuable work experience in theUSA after graduation can go a long way towards helping you permanentlyimmigrate in the United States. The following programs can help to facilitatethis process of immigration for eligible candidates:


If you have completed your studies in theUSA

Find out if you are eligible for an Optional PracticalTraining (OPT)


Optional Practical Training (OPT):
F-1 visa holders may be eligible for up to 12 months of optional practical training following completion of all course requirements for graduation (not including thesis or equivalent), or after completion of all requirements. OPT is separate from a student's academic work, and time for OPT will not normally be reflected during the student's academic program or in the completed study date. Students applying for an F visa to do OPT may present an I-20 with an original end of study date that may have passed. However, these I-20s must be annotated by the designated school official to reflect approval of an OPT program that extends beyond the end of the regular period of study. In addition, the student must have proof that USCIS has approved their practical training program or that an application is pending, either in the form of an approved Employment Authorization Card or a Form I-797 indicating that she/he has a pending application for an OPT program.


Our many students had full time job after OPT in US already.

Also they have been granted permanent residency or citizenship in US.


Address:Victoria 1209, 327 Teheran-Ro, Kangnam-Gu,Seoul 06150, South Korea
TEL:02-564-5145, FAX:02-527-3463
Victoria 1209, 705-1, Yuksam-Dong, Kangnam-Gu,Seoul 135-709, South Korea
TEL:02-564-5145, FAX:02-527-3463

Copyright © All rights reserved.